Friday, October 05, 2007

Okay, just so everyone knows I am not holding out...Something is wrong with our internet. Everytime I try to post pics, it crashes. This site isn't letting me upload even one picture at a time! It's driving me crazy, cause I have been trying for days! Anyways, hopefully I'll get it figured out soon, but in the meantime here is a little teaser....

Abi finally rolled over yesterday! She rolled from her tummy to her back, so no more tummy time for Abi! Also, on Wednesday, we started giving her cereal. She isn't quite sure what to make of it, but she kinda likes it, especially the spoon -- I think chewing on it is her favorite part! I have some great pics of all this to share if I can just figure out how....Hopefully I'll be a ble to show off my little cutie soon!!!

0 comments: