It's been a long time! I'm just going to post a few random pics, to show how much she has changed! She has 2 bottom teeth all the way through, 1 top tooth peeking through, and 1 more top tooth that will pop out any day now. She started taking one step a couple of times on Saturday, but that is it--no walking yet. She is stubborn and such a CHICKEN! As soon as she realizes she is walking, she drops down and crawls. If we are trying to get her to crawl to us, she will walk as far as she can holding on to something, then the lets go, wobbles and stands for a second, then drops and crawls. CHICKEN! Oh, well, really I'm in no rush for her to walk, but it is just so exciting! She is still waving bye-bye, can play "So Big", and can clap her hands. She mostly eats toddler food now, I'm just finishing off the baby food I have left. That's what Nic likes to feed her, because he is too lazy to clean up after her big girl eating frenzy. That's our life in a nutshell, hopefully I can keep this updated better!
Like mother, like daughter! Here is a pic of Abi stealing Daddy's wallet and all his cash...She's ready to go shopping!!!
Abi's first bath in the big girl tub, she LOVES it!!! She loves splashing and eating the bubbles and playing with her toys and trying to drink the water.
April Showers, bring May flowers!
Her first taste of EVERYBODY'S favorite....Grandmommy's spaghetti! Oh, so yummy and oh, so messy!
She also looooooves chocolate. She didn't eat a whole lot, just shared mommy's popsicle. She made a big mess though, and kept taking big bites of popsicle. SOOOOO cute!
Wednesday, May 07, 2008
Posted by Kristen at 6:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment