Sunday, September 13, 2009

We have been BUSY here in Las Vegas, so busy in fact, that I haven't had time to get a blog post together, or upload pics. Life has settled down a bit now, so I am going to fix that situation before the Grandparents set up a hit on me in search of photos of Abi!

This kid is so funny! Most of these pictures are of random things she has done that have just cracked me up and made me run for the camera!

Here is Abi enjoying a rare thing here in Las Vegas...RAIN! It hardly ever rains here, so when it started raining one evening, we took Abi out on the patio to enjoy it a bit.

Photobucket

I wear these headbands all the time, but they give me a headache after a while, so they're littered all over the house. Abi decided she wanted a headband like mommy to hold back all of her new hair!
Photobucket

One day, Abi decided she and her babies should take a nap in front of the TV. She brought pillows and babies galore! Usually the babies are then covered in whatever she decides can be a blanket, usually her dirty laundry! So funny!
Photobucket
Abi has learned how to play hide and seek...sort of. She can play the 2 year old version which involves hiding nothing but her face and sitting silently as a mouse while Nic and I pretend we don't see her and scream for her around the house. We find her, laugh, and she hides again...in the exact same spot! The one with the blue striped pillow is actually a sleeping photo I took of her. Nic sleeps just like that and I thought it was funny.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
She loves her bathtime! And her lay-e-bug towel!
Photobucket

0 comments: