Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Sorry it has been so long since I updated! I uploaded some pics to Nic's computer and every time I tried to upload to the internet, it would crash. Since I download the pics from the internet onto my computer to post, it took me awhile to highjack Nic's computer to write this blog. Well, it's official - Abi is 3 months old (ha ha, by now she is almost 4 months, but oh well that just means a quick update again!). She finally got her 2 month shots on her 3 month b-day and did really well, except for some lingering fussiness for about a week. She was 9 lb, 15 oz which is in the 30 percent for weight. She was 24 or 26 inches long, which was in the 100% for height (I know that is shocking with Nic and I as mommy and daddy!) and her head was right at 50%. So slowly but surely she is gaining weight. She is still on the skinny side, but it is the long and skinny side (see mom and dad above). She is doing so much now! She smiles all the time and is really working on her laugh, even though it still sounds like a hiccup. She is tracking objects, especially her favorite object: MOMMY! I swear she knows where I am at all times, whether it is across the room or across the house. She's finally started "talking" and from the way she is playing with her lips, spitting is just around the corner. Those teeth I was talking about still haven't popped thru, but they are definately on the way. She puts everything into her mouth, including her toes, which started yesterday, and I will have pics of her doing that as soon as I can get them uploaded! I got a bunch of Baby Einstein videos from Ebay, and she loves them! She will actually sit and watch the whole thing (see pic below!). Anyways, I plan to post more pics tomorrow, but this is the important info, and a few pics to help tide you over!


This is Abi in the same outfit she came home from the hospital in. If there aren't pics below, I will post some later....Sorry the lighting was so bad. We were staying in a condo at Fairfield.
Here is Abi watching her very first Baby Einstein video...and chewing on her hands, as usual! --

0 comments: