Saturday, August 25, 2007

On Friday, Abi and I got to go spend the afternoon with Cousin Travis and my cousin Jill. We had a great time letting the babies play together and comparing notes and accomplishments. Travis is rolling over now and can spit like a champ (those silly boys!). While Abi is starting to get a few teeth!! (Early I know, but mom says I got my first two teeth at 3 1/2 months). They both have about the same amount of hair -- NONE!! Although what they do have is red, or reddish, on both heads. Jill's friend Crystal came over with her son Brayson, who was due on Abi's birthday, but was born 2 months early and is thriving! He got fussy and had to leave before the photo shoot (which was too bad cause his mom is a professional photographer!), but we all had a lot of fun. My quiet Abi wasn't too sure what to make of those noisy boys, but we had a great time and can't wait to do it again. I wish they lived closer!!!!

Here is Abi playing in her bumbo. She has definately found her hands, but she hasn't quite figured out how to suck on her thumb. She has gotten close a few times, but so far, no go, thank goodness! --

Here is Cousin Travis chilling in his bumbo --
Here is Abi having a blast in her boppy as usual. She is such a happy baby! --
Here is the comparison shot of the two of them in their bumbos. They are about the same length, but Abi is as skinny as Nic was at this age. One of these days I'll have to post some comparison shots of Nic and I as babies next to Abi.
Here is a picture of them the first time they met when Abi was 4 days old. They have grown SO MUCH in just 3 short months!!
I can't wait to watch the two of them grow up together. Jill and Kaci and I had so much fun at Grandmommy's every summer when we were kids. Even though Travis is a boy and Abi is a girl, I hope they know each other as well as we did. (And for those of you who read Jill's blog also, sorry for the double pics. I, of course, forgot my camera -- as usual! BAD MOMMY!!)

0 comments: