Hello! Long time, no post! Not really, only a month or so, but hey. I officially have a walker now. She's practically running. She's a big pig too! At her 1 year Dr. Appt. the Dr said she had gained over 3 pounds in 3 months! So, she's finally over 20 lbs. and she is 30 1/2 inches long.
Windy, Megan, and I just got back from our trip to St. Louis for a few days. We had a BLAST! Even though I missed Abi, it was great to get away. We went to the spa one day for a massage, mani and pedi. Then on Friday we went to a Rascal Flatts/Taylor Swift concert. I love love love Taylor Swift, so it was SOOOOO good to see here. Life is really good here. Although everyone is talking about moving.... So here are a few pics from Abi's b-day "party" and something I had made for Father's Day.
">
">
">
Sunday, June 15, 2008
Posted by Kristen at 5:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment