I know I always say this when I post, but it's true! SOOOO much has happened since the last time I posted. Abi is walking and running and starting to climb. She can blink her eyes at you, nod her head, spin in a circle, stomp her feet, and dance. She can also play "Where's Abi?". She covers her eyes with her hands until she decides to come out of hiding. It is adorable!!!!!! She still isn't talking much beyond mama, dada, and byebye, but she can do the sign for "more" - and she does it OFTEN!! She is a little pig! She can eat so much food at a time that it astounds me, but she is still long and skinny like daddy.
We are making a big change in a couple weeks. We are moving to Wisconsin Dells, WI. I'm excited to make a move, but anxious too. I'm not a big fan of winter, as some of you may know, and WI has pretty harsh ones. I've heard though that you get used to them with time. Hopefully, though, we won't be there long enough to get TOO used to them! I've got a few pics to post of our summer, although, we've been so busy that I haven't taken too many pics. I've also got a picture of our house to post and I'll post more when we get moved in. Enjoy! And I promise not to wait so long for my next post!!
These are some of my favorite pictures from our 4th of July vacation to Gulf Shores, AL. We had a blast and we hope we can make it an annual trip.



Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Posted by Kristen at 3:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment