I decided to take my own photos for our Christmas cards again this year, simply because there are so many talented people out there in cyberspace who can design me a custom card, rather than having to pick a pre-made card with only one picture AND they are cheaper! I'm not posting the final images from our cards, but I WILL post some of the cast-offs. They are still super cute, they just didn't make the cut! My Christmas cards are being designed now, and will hopefully be completed soon...
In the meantime, maybe these will hold you over!
With this outfit, I took over 200 pictures and the ones below were the only ones I liked!! It was a nightmare! She would absolutely NOT sit still when I was trying to take these pictures!!!! I finally gave up and started bribing her with chocolate, and if you'll look closely at one of these pics, she's got chocolate all over her face!!!
This photo "shoot" went way easier. I only took like 10 pictures and got what I was looking for. It was really tough deciding which of these to use on my cards!
Monday, December 15, 2008
Posted by Kristen at 11:56 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Too Cute! Baylie has that same Christmas sweater, isn't Target wonderful!
Post a Comment