Thursday, December 04, 2008

I lost my camera cord for a couple weeks, so I have a lot of posts to do today!! Here's a post from another trip to the waterparks a couple of weeks ago. Abi really does love it there and would probably go and have a blast every day if I would let her!

Here she is on the baby slide with Daddy. She sort of liked it, I thought, but check out her stomach muscles, she looks like she's trying to stop, but can't!! Poor baby!



Here's a happy picture of her in the water swing. She TOTALLY loves the water!!! If you look close, she's kind of blue...she's FREEZING!! But she doesn't care, she will still scream if we try to take her out of the water!


Here's Abi and Mommy floating in the lazy river. I love the tubes they have here. I've never seen anything like them, but they are perfect for small children!


Here she is lounging and having a snack at the end of the day...


And then she collapsed! She just couldn't play any more!!!!


More to come....

0 comments: