So I finally have a few cute pics to share!
Abi still doesn't have much hair and her talking is still more like babbling than regular words (but mommy understands!) but she is getting so big and so smart. She sings Twinkle, twinkle, and the alphabet song. She can also count to ten, even if she doesn't do it in order (1, 3, 9, 8, 2, 9, 8!). Her favorite cartoons are Mickey Mouse Clubhouse (she can sing the Hot Dog song, and always calls for "O'Toodles") and Little Einsteins (she follows their directions, like "pat your knees to make rocket go" and "raise your hands and say blast off"). She loves to color with any thing that makes marks. You have to watch her with sidewalk chalk though, because if she gets it in the house it quickly becomes "furniture" or "kitchen floor" chalk! Maybe I'll get her some of the Crayola color wonder stuff for her birthday? Anyone have some and like it?
Just a girl and her dog! I caught her like this the other day. Daisy is so good with her, she pretty much lets Abi do whatever she wants to her and never complains. 

We were watching the movie Bedtime Stories (which was totally cute and funny!) and I started singing the closing credit song with a remote control microphone. Abi is very into mimicking these days and of course she copied me! (Another thing she copies: when you are watching tv and something surprising happens and you cover your mouth and gasp! She does that too now!)
Another mimic. She's cleaning the couch with a baby wipe. She also cleans her face, the dog (who then eats them and subsequently throws them back up--GROSS!), her own babies, etc, etc....
And last, but certainly not least, I got Abi some new summer shoes (flip flops just like mommy's!) so of course we had to try them on. She LOVES them! She wore them around the house the rest of the night, and any time they came off (because they are still a little big!) she would run straight to me and sit down so I could put them back on. So cute! Of course, also like Mommy, I plan to buy her these Old Navy flip flops in every color they make them in -- wooo hooo!
Friday, April 10, 2009
Posted by Kristen at 9:19 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment