Monday, June 01, 2009

I had my cousin, Robyn, take some pictures of Abi at the Old Mill the other day. We did the same thing at this time last year, and I kind of wanted it to be a tradition. Well...it didn't quite work out like that, considering that anytime Robyn pointed the camera at Abi, Abi would turn around and run away crying. We couldn't get her to stop! Anyways, we did manage to get a few good pics. Here's the best of the bunch...sadly...






I don't have much else to post as we are still in AR waiting to move to Las Vegas! Nic is loading our stuff today and headed to Vegas. Then, on the 5th, we are going on a vacation with his parents. They've chartered a catamaran for 11 days and we will be gone for 12 days altogether. I am SO EXCITED!! It's going to be Larry and Betsy, Jeff and Angela, and Nic and I, along with a couple of friends of Larry and Betsy's and their 12 year old son. I'm hoping he and Nic will get along and can play together, since my red headed hubby can't really lay out and doesn't read, so I'm worried that I will bore him...since those are my 2 favorite things to do on vacation! Anyways, we are going to cruise around the British Virgin islands for 10 days and just relax and have a blast...and we aren't taking Abi! She gets to spend some quality time with her Nana and her Aunt Kaci, who's going to babysit for her while Nana is at work. We get back from our vacation on the 17 of June, I'll spend the 18th with Abi and then I leave for Vegas on the 19th (mine and Nic's anniversary!). Then Abi will head to Mt. Ida for about 10 days and Larry and Betsy will drive my car, my baby, and my dog out to Vegas for me! I'm glad Abi is getting some serious quality time with her grandparents, but yeeeeesh! Nic and I will have to reteach her that she isn't the sun that the world revolves around after all! It will be tough to be apart from my baby for so long and I know Nic and I will be missing her, and that she'll be missing us, but I feel very blessed that both sets of her grandparents feel so comfortable keeping her for even extended periods of time...especially as we keep moving further and further away and weekend or overnight trips aren't really feasible! Anyways, enjoy the pics and I'll have lots more to post after our visit to AR and our trip and our move...once I unpack the camera cord that is!

0 comments: