We are on our 4th day in the BVIs and this is one of my favorite vacations ever! We arrived Friday evening and spent the night at trellis bay in Tortola. The next day we sailed to the other side of Tortola to go to Sopher's Hole. We bought some expensive groceries the picked nov up and headed to my new favorite island...Jost Van Dyke. It's the most laid back chill place I've ever seen. Perfect to flop in a chair and listen to music and watch the waves. We went to the famous Foxy's Taboo for my favorite island food...conch fritters. Yummy to my TUMMY!!!!!! Then we spent the night at white Bay and took the dinghey to the soggy dollar bar where jeff, nic, angela, and I spent the evening with some new friends sitting one the beach by ourselves in the dark since the island is not developed at all. In fact, it's one of kenny chesney's favorite spots to visit when he's at his home on St. John. All the restaurants on the island have t shirts and stuff hanging from the rafters(even a razorback flag, that we all signed, of course) and have the stuff there said something like...kenny! I'm a huge fan. Or tell kenny I said hi! He's really made Jost Van Dyke famous, but the popularity is much deserved! If anyone ever has a chance to come here, it is worth it and you would love it. We are back on Tortola today to restock a little ( jeff eats a LOT!!!!)and have some lunch, so I'm putting the wireless feature on my new itouch to good use while we are waiting for our lunch. Then we are headed to Norman Island and Willy Ts. I'll keep you posted on our travels as we end up with wireless...
Mom, I'll call you and abu in a couple days... Hope she is being good! Thanks to my sister Kaci for babysitting and making this trip possible!!!! Tell Abi I love her and I miss her and I'll be home soon. Love you all!!!!
Monday, June 08, 2009
Posted by Kristen at 8:50 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment