FINALLY!! I was saving some pictures to my mom and dad's computer when I came across these pictures of Abi's nursery. I was planning on doing a photo shoot for some pics when I finally get back to Branson, but now I guess I don't have to! My cousin Robyn painted the mural of the frogs and animals on the wall, didn't she do a great job? (For those who are interested, I'm sure she would give you a quote to have her paint your walls for you!) My mom painted the walls, helped Nic put up the chair rail, and she and I put together the furniture. Abi still doesn't hang out in there very much, but someday she is really going to enjoy all the hard work that went in to this room!!
This is the chair she got from her great-Mimi. It matches perfectly!
Here she is hanging out on the bedding her Nana bought for her in the crib from her Bebe.
This is the bookcase/dresser/changing table with all of her books. The stuffed frog on the lowest shelf is the very first gift that Nic and I bought for the baby.
Painting the ceiling was mom's idea. So was turning the light fixture into a sun. It turned out so cute that when Nic offered to buy a ceiling fan (the room is so HOT!) I said no, because I liked the sun too much!
And here is an idea of how old these pictures are: These were taken the day that my mom headed back to AR after Abi was born. She was 4 days old.
Saturday, August 25, 2007
Posted by Kristen at 8:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment