Well, it has been an action packed 11 weeks. Having a new baby around is a LOT of work, but a TON of fun, too. It's so awesome to be here to watch all of her firsts. We are so blessed that we can afford for me to be a SAHM. I don't want to miss a thing!!! Here are a few pics from the last few weeks:
Abi's 2 month b-day --
Passed out at Nana's house --
Sleeping with her Nana (Can you tell I like sleeping baby pics?) --
We had to get a floatie like Travis's, cause Abi was way too small for her other one. Floating around the lake all day is hard work!! --
Her first tme in her Bumbo. She didn't know what to think about it at first, but she kinda liked it before we had to take her out cause she was getting droopy! --
I have more to post soon of our "vacation" ( Nic had to work in St. Louis and we tagged along and took Abi to her first Cardinals game!). We had a lot of fun and I think Abi did too!
Sunday, August 12, 2007
Posted by Kristen at 10:58 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment