Saturday, January 03, 2009

Happy New Year!!! I hope that this year will bring you many blessings and much happiness!

...I know, I know -- I'm a few days late with this, but cut me a little slack, we've been sick around here! After making grand plans with friends, (we even got a sitter!) I was afflicted with a stomach bug first thing New Year's Eve Day. At least I made it back to WI before I got sick!! Nic woke me up at midnight to say "Happy New Years!", but no smooch for me since I was sick. A very low key holiday, but that's how it is when you're a mommy! Here are a few random pics that I have of Abi that I wanted to share....

These are from Christmas vacation at Nana's house. Abi loved trying to steal Nana's glasses, which graduated to trying to WEAR Nana's glasses. Here's my little miss smarty pants...




This is my favorite of these! She looks so proud of herself!!!!!!



The rest of the pictures are from my trips back and forth. It's a little too long of a drive to go all the way from Wisconsin to Little Rock, so Abi and I always stop in Branson and get to spend some bonus time with my friend Megan and her family (who graciously welcome us to stay at their house every time!!). I posted a few months ago about Megan delivering her big beautiful baby boy, Jackson, and here are a few pics finally! Abi absolutely LOOOOOOVES Jackson! It is sooo cute to watch her go over (all on her own, with no prompting!) and give Jackson a hug and a kiss. She loves babies!!

The first 2 pics are Abi holding Jackson for a little photo op. In the second pic -- FYI -- she's not dropping him, although his face reveals otherwise! -- she's hugging him and trying to kiss him. I don't even know where she learned to do that?!?!?!




And this pic is for future blackmail opportunities!!! Abi and Jackson naked in the tub...la, la, la, la!!!!

1 comments:

Alltel12fan said...

I have a picture of me and the neighbor boy when we were about 2 in the bathtub. Very embarrassing...our little sisters' always threatened us with it. :)