25 Random things about me...
I was tagged to do this over on facebook and decided to post it here too. It was kind of hard to come up with 25 things (It was easy until 15, then I had to reach a little!) but it was fun. Enjoy!
1. I am the oldest of 5 kids, and all of our names start with the same letter, a tradition I plan to continue.
2. Yes, my hair is naturally curly.
3. No, I'm not a natural blonde...I just act like it!
4. Nic and I have been married for almost 5 years, and we've been together for almost 8 years...man, that's a LONG time!
5. We have one daughter. We call her Abi, and she's named after both of her grandmothers. AbiGAYLE after my mom's middle name Gayle, and Elizabeth is Nic's mom, Betsy's given name. I love that her name has family significance.
6. I want 2 more kids...but I have to convince Nic, he only wants 2 total.
7. I LOVE being pregnant! So much, in fact, that I've even thought of being a surrogate after we are done having kids.
8. I am a SAHM and a graduate student. I'm getting a Master's degree to be an LAC ( a therapist).
9. I love to travel. My dream vacation is a trip to the Mediteranean -- Italy and Greece. I'm also obsessed with all things French, so I'd love to visit Paris. We'll go someday...
10. I went on my first cruise with Nic's family in 2002, and I was hooked. My trip in February will be number 8!
11. I am a long term friend! My friend Mollie and I have been friends for almost 20 years (we are old!) and Windy and Megan and I have been friends for 20 years (we are old too!)
12. I love to bake! My specialty is peanut butter brownies.
13. I have moved 8 times in my life to different cities...and that doesn't count moves around the same town and I've had several of those too!
14. I love blogging. I have a family blog at www.babybyers.blogspot.com and I love to read friends and strangers blogs too. If you have one, send it to me! I'd love to check it out!
15. I have about 3 feet of snow outside my house right now, and it's been there for several weeks now. SPRING???? WHERE ARE YOU!?!?!??!
16. We have a couple of rental houses in Conway, but we decided to sell our house in Branson...now if the economy would only cooperate!
17. I love my Blackberry! Too bad that we had to switch our phones to Verizon and I had to get a different phone. Stupid Verizon...I almost cried...
18. I'm 5'10, but I love high heels and wear them all the time. Thank goodness Nic is 6'4, so I'm still shorter than him!
19. I love Old Navy's ribbed tank tops and own them in every color of the rainbow. Good thing too, because I wear one almost every day!
20. We have 1 dog, Daisy, a golden retriever. She was my 1 year anniversary present, but she is NIC'S dog!
21. I spend WAY too much time on the computer!
22. I hate to clean! I had a great cleaning lady in Branson, but since we've moved I have to do it...and I don't like it.
23. We have a great babysitter here in WI, which comes in handy since we don't have any family around.
24. I sincerely hope that our next move, hopefully in the next year or two, will be to somewhere warm...and that I only see snow again if I visit it.
25. My dream hometown is somewhere I can wear flipflops year round. I own Old Navy flipflops in every color of the rainbow, and when they changed last year, I bought all those colors too. Give me a break though, at 2.50 a pair, how can you not buy them all!?!?!?!?
Saturday, January 31, 2009
Posted by Kristen at 8:22 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I totally agree with the flip flop thing...and living in Texas allows me to wear all colors more frequently. :) I don't know what I would do if I lived in a lot colder place...the one day of ice we had this week was a little annoying.
Hey..
We need pics of your cruise!
Post some :)
Post a Comment