I have got to have the girliest daughter ever!! She loves playing with my makeup, and playing dress up, and copying mommy when she gets ready. The other day she got so mad because she was trying to put on my shoes and walk around, but she couldn't figure out how to put on the shoes...because they were my flip flops! She got so frustrated that I went and got a pair of shoes she could actually put her little feet in (which was actually kind of hard, because most of my shoes are heels!). She was so excited! She wouldn't walk in them on her own though, someone had to hold her hand.
Right after I took this picture, she got mad because she couldn't walk, so she took off the shoes and threw them at the door. Temper, temper!!!!
This video was taken a few minutes later. There were some empty bottles laying around that I was going to throw away, but Abi got to them first! I had just been fixing my hair, so she tried to copy me. She started out rubbing the bottle on her head and then she would rub it in, but I couldn't get her to do that while I was filming. If you listen carefully at the end of the video, you can hear me whisper to her to "rub it in" and then I rubbed my head. That's when she got the idea to do mommy's hair instead!
(Be sure to scroll to the purple music box at the bottom of the blog and pause the music before watching the video!)
">
These last few pics were taken when Megan and Jess and Jackson were in town. We wen't skiing one night, and I decided to try snowboarding, which I like WAY more than skiing. And I was a lot better at it too! Now if I can only learn how to turn and stop...
I love this picture of me!
Nic and I on the "slope". Really it was a teeny tiny little hill at the bottom of the slope...probably to help those fast people stop!
This is one of my FEW attempts to learn how to stop. I tried a toe-side stop and ended up flat on my face...luckily, Windy was there to take a picture of my first and probably only attempt!
Friday, January 30, 2009
Posted by Kristen at 9:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment