And now for our cruise...
I don't have tons of pics to show off, seeing as how this was our 8th or 9th cruise and we've kind of been there, done that. So I stole some pics from Angela's facebook...and here we are.
Here's our ship: Definitely the largest we've ever been on. The majority of rooms have a balcony, and there are hardly any rooms that just have an ocean view. We got a great rate on an inside view cabin, and arrived the day of departure expecting a room similar to what we always have. When I saw our cabin assignments the week before our cruise, I noticed that mine and Nic's room was different than others. Instead of being oriented vertically, like they usually are on the deckplan, our room was oriented horizontally. I was worried that our room would be smaller than normal, or louder, or something and considered asking to have it changed, but I decided to wait it out. I was SO GLAD I did!!!! This was the best room we've ever had...It was HUGE!!! If you ever have a chance to stay in a room like this, take it!!
Here's a random formal night pic...aren't we cute???
A group pic...on a water taxi in Cabo San Lucas...my favorite port on this trip
Here's a couple of pics from one of our favorite shore excursions, and something we've never done before. We did a zipline tour in Puerto Vallarta and it was really fun. I'm not scared of heights at all, so if you are, don't try this one at home. weeeeeeeeee........
I had a blast, but not as much fun as Nic did! He was the craziest one out of all of us. Here he is hanging upside down on a run, and this wasn't the first time...or the last...that he did that. 
That's all I got for today, but we are expecting some springy weather, even up here in the great white north. It probably won't be enough to get rid of the snow yet, especially at my house, that never seems to get enough sun, but still...spring is spring right??? I'll try to take some pics of Abi out enjoying the sun (with sunscreen, of course!)
(Are you happy now, DeDe??? Somebody's bored!!!)
Sunday, March 15, 2009
Posted by Kristen at 9:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment