I'm getting nasty phone calls and comments about how I haven't been a very good blogger lately. I don't have tons of new photos of Abi, since we have been on vacation lately, but I do have lots of vacation pics.
Our trip had 2 parts. We spent a day in LA before our cruise left. None of us had ever been there (besides LAX) so we were all excited. I was dying to check out Gromann's Chinese Theater, where celebrities have been putting their foot and handprints (and nose and even guns) in cement for the last century. I was looking for Marilyn Monroe's square, and it's hard to imagine all the people who have walked that same path.
Our hands were the same size...How cool is that????
Had to get my cute new shoes in a pic!
Next door to Mann's was something I was hoping we would get to check out: THE OSCARS! We beat the ceremony by 24 hours but there were still tons of tourists (including us!) taking pics of the set up. I watched the coverage while we were getting dressed for dinner on the cruise ship and saw lots of places we had seen and a few where we were even standing.
We got a few pics of the Hollywood sign from the Mall that surrounds the Kodak Theater, and I really wanted to go to Sprinkles for a famous cupcake, but our GPS died and we couldn't find it. I'll get one next time though!
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Posted by Kristen at 8:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment