I haven't posted a lot of pics of Abi lately. So even though we haven't had much going on around here, we have had some nice weather and Abi and I took the opportunity to get out and enjoy it. I cleared the deck of all the leftover snow (check out some older posts to see exactly how high it used to be) and blocked it off with a baby gate (since the yard is still filled with hard packed snow). I put some toys out there, gave her some sidewalk chalk, and she LOVES it. Now, when she isn't out there, she grabs on the door handle and tries to open it herself. Too bad it is going to cool off again. On Monday it was 70 degrees and tomorrow it goes back to 45...boooo.
Here's a few pics of Abi enjoying the weather...while it lasted...
Some random happy baby pictures...
Playing on her tricicle
Getting her chalk out of the trunk
Coloring with her gimpy smile
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Posted by Kristen at 10:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment